Truck Accident Attorneys in Maryland & D.C.
Our Waldorf Personal Injury Lawyers Care About You: (301) 870-1200
At the Law Office of Robert Castro, our skilled Charles County personal
injury attorneys relentlessly pursue justice for injury victims. We serve
Charles County and Waldorf with aggressive action when you are injured
in a truck accident.
Our Waldorf Truck Accident Lawyers:
- Are trial lawyers backed by 50 years’ shared experience
- Take many cases on a no recovery, no fee basis
- Make evening & weekend appointments available
- Return your every phone call within 24 hours
Truck accidents generally involve commercial trucking vehicles. Due to
their disproportionate size and inability to react quickly, these large
vehicles are subject to a number of safety regulations intended to keep
other drivers safe while on the road. When truck drivers or trucking companies
fail to adhere to these safety regulations, you as the more vulnerable
driver can suffer serious injuries. With our firm on your side, you can
hold the responsible parties accountable.
Call (301) 870-1200 for your
free case evaluation with our team.
You Need to Act Now
After you have received medical attention for your injuries, contact an
experienced truck accident lawyer for prompt legal advice regarding your
case. Your attorney will be able to review the details of the accident,
recording incidents where safety regulations were violated and other circumstances
that may have put your life in danger.
In truck accident cases, we investigate:
- Equipment malfunctions on the truck, or defective parts
- Driver exhaustion due to working more hours than mandated
- Cargo that is not safely packed into the vehicle
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while texting or making phone calls
- Company negligence of operating requirements
Build the Strongest Case and Work for Favorable Results
Our team investigates your case personally, ensuring that all witness testimonies
are collected, evidence is submitted, and your physical injuries are officially
documented. This can give you the strongest possible chance at recovering
losses to help you cover medical expenses, time lost from work, personal
suffering, and more. For your convenience, we offer weekend and evening
appointments. Furthermore, if you can't make it to us, then we can
come to you!
Contact us today at (301) 870-1200 to begin your case.